Crow & Walshaw's Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, & Rodents, Fourth Edition provides practical, up-to-date information on common veterinary procedures for gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, dogs, cats and rabbits with detailed line drawings and photographs that demonstrate not only pertinent anatomical relationships, but also operational motions.
- A classic veterinary clinical manual
- Provides practical, up-to-date information on common veterinary procedures
- Detailed line drawings and photographs demonstrate pertinent anatomical relationships and operational motions
- Companion website offering interactive multiple choice questions and answers, and images from the text in PowerPoint
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown